NAICS 722330 – Mobile Food Services / Coffee carts, mobile
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in preparing and serving meals and snacks for immediate consumption from motorized vehicles or non-motorized carts. The establishment is the central location from which caterer route is serviced, not each vehicle or cart.
[NAICS Search; http://www.census.gov (April 10, 2012)]
- Total Household Spending = $3,845,472,000
- Average Household Spending = $32 (Northeast $32.32)
- Householders aged 45-74 ($37.20)
- Household Income > $70,000 ($45.85)
- Married couples w/no or adult children ($46.58)
- College+ education ($42.24)
Average household spending on coffee could increase during the next few years as baby boomers fill the best customer age groups.